Saturday, October 27, 2007

Remainder of October birthdays



We had my son-in-law, Phil's, birthday on Oct. 22 but will celebrate by taking him to see a Flyers game on Saturday, Nov. 10 against the Pittsburgh Penguins. If you know Phil, you know he LOVES hockey!





Naomi, our first granddaughter, turned 5 on Oct. 26. We are having a family gathering at Brian and Sarah's on Nov. 3, but I took her with me to my dad's in Williamsport last weekend. The weather could not have been more perfect for a corn maze, hayride, and roasting marshmellows over a campfire. We even shopped for a birthday present together!




2 comments:

Besther said...

wow...you rock as a grandma and mother-in-law. i would be jealous, but that is not Christ-like and wouldn't get me anywhere...instead i will just be happy for your lovely family and tell you that i love you and i hope you know how special you are!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog luvy! xoxo D