Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is it really fall?











I can't move onto fall until I wrap up summer. In August, we spent a wonderful week in Stone Harbor, NJ. We had a perfect week of weather and fun. One person missing in this picture is my sister Donna who was taking the picture. She wasn't able to go last year and was sorely missed so we all loved having her again this year. She adds so much! We ate good thanks to the young cooks. We took the girls to the Cape May Zoo which was fun too. We enjoy the beach and pool equally and are glad to have both. Our one dinner out was in Somer's Point at the Crab Trap which was super and well worth the wait to get in. It is sad to see our relaxing summer come to an end but we cherish the memories and look forward to next year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always inviting me to the Stone Harbor vacation - I had a great time -- Love IT! - (aunt) donna