Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Appointments, Appointments, Appointments

I had my physical last week at my doctor's office and now have a list of appointments to make like:
  • Mammogram
  • Dexascan
  • Upper GI
  • X-ray
  • Orthopedic doctor for back
  • Eye doctor
  • Come back to have ears checked
  • Hearing aid doctor
  • Dermatologist
  • Already been to the dentist -- yeah

When you get older, the list of doctor's gets longer! But for the most part all are routine, for which I am thankful. Since I have such good health insurance, I can't complain. I am also thankful to be back working out at our fitness center at work. I was not able to go until after I completed my 3 epidural injections into my back. Now I enjoy reading my book (Jane Austen currently) and listening to my MP3 player while on the treadmill. Taking it slow to start. I have a tendency to overdo. Don't want to have more appointments to make!

5 comments:

Jonesey said...

Hi! It was so fun to find your blog today! Thanks for the link to Jonesville. It will be so nice to keep up with you all this way. We miss you and the church there very much!
christina

Beth said...

Glad you're staying healthy and seeing the doctors. Thanks, Mom.

Darlene said...

Christina -- we miss you guys too and your precious kids. Bethany is keeping me young with all this tech stuff!

Besther said...

Way to keep healthy! What Jane Austen are you reading? Enjoy the workouts! love you, esther

Anonymous said...

Esther -- it is 101 things you want to know about Jane Austen -- did Bethany tell you her and I went to see Jane at the movie theater -- which prompted me to want to read more about Jane. I know you love Jane!