Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bethany's Birthday


Today is my daughter's birthday. She is very special. Some of the things I love about her are:


She plays the piano beautifully. I enjoy hearing her play and miss hearing it on a daily basis like when she was young and living at home.


She is a good cook. She didn't learn from me but has had many great influences in her life in the culinary arts.


She is a conscientious teacher. She cares about her students and listens to them. She loves math and has a mathematical mind. She is a hard worker.


She is a loving wife to Phil and is always asking don't you think Phil is the greatest. Phil is her best friend.


She has a contagious laugh. Her smile lights up the room.


She is a great daughter. I enjoy shopping with her and going to Panera Bread!


She is a true and loyal friend not only to me but also to others.


I could go on and on, but she is probably wishing I would stop.
I wish her a very happy birthday. She has brought much joy into our lives and I thank God every day for her.


No comments: